Saturday, October 27, 2012

Vintage Tags and a Double Peek-a-Boo Card

Evening everybody!

I was very tired after making yesterday's card (actually, it took me about 5 hours to finish it), so today I've decided to spend my time on preparing several vintage tags (I'm very satisfied with the result, by the way), and a very simple "double peek-a-boo" card.

Let me show you all these things one at a time :)

Here is the start for the tags (as you see it's a plain white aquarel paper):

 
After some distressing the tags with the Walnut Ink by Tsukineko:

 
After more distressing with Distress Vintage Photo Ink, stamping and heat embossing:
 
 
Here are four of the finished tags:




 
And now to the card... While surfing through tons of video tutorials on YouTube, I came across one great channel by Dawn. She has lots of great short video tutorials, each and every one of them is inspiring in the way your hands start itching and at the same moment you are ready to cut, stamp and punch :) So Dawn had this cute and simple tut explaining how to make a double "peek-a-boo" card. My result is as follows (in this card I didn't color anything and didn't use any flowers, it was solely stamping and punching):
 



 
That's it for today and for this weekend, tomorrow a new working week starts and I will hardly have time for crafting....
 
 
Thank you for visitng my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the kind comments!