Friday, November 9, 2012

A Card Box - Magnolia Tilda in the Rain

Evening everybody!

My husband went on a business trip, so after coming back home from work I had a chance to give myself up to crafting. For the last 4 evenings I have been making this box, each time finishing another part of it. It seems so simple, that it's hard to imagine why it took me so long :)
Nevertheless, now it's ready and I'm eager to show it. I've used a stamp by Magnolia "TILDA IN SPRING RAIN" from the collection called "Chasing Butterflies" (Thank you, Tany, for generously letting me use it : )). If you want, you may get the stamp from the best shop ever - SimonSaysStamp.

Here is how the box looks when it's closed:


On the sides I heat-embossed with the Zing Cricket Powder an image stamped with the Hero Arts Flower Dot Pattern :


The box opened:


I've stamped different sentiments and images inside of it, so that it wouldn't be dull:

In each corner there's another sentiment:


And here are the close-ups of the embellishments:




The stamped image (as always) is colored with the Copic markers:

 

Hope you liked this new creation of mine, 'cuz I did :)

Thanks for your time and attention! May your weekend be calm & pleasant!


2 comments:

  1. מהמם!!
    עם כל העושר העיצובי הזה ברור לי לגמרי למה זה לקח כל כך הרבה זמן (בכלל לא הרבה)


    ותתחדשי על עיצוב החדש של בלוג

    ReplyDelete
  2. באמת מדהים :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!