Thursday, December 5, 2013

TPC Challenge - Anything Christmassy but a Card

Hello!

The Christmas and a New Year are coming our way and Totally Paper Crafts suggests you to take part in another challenge - to make "anything Christmassy but a card".

I had a plain papier-mâché box in my stash which I covered with gesso and then embellished with paper:




Simple as that! :) Candies may be put inside and the whole box may be presented to anybody and warm his or her heart :)

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Alexandra.. It has been lovely working with you and I am sorry to see you go.


    Have a good weekend.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing dirty things with gesso?? Well done, I encourage but little, I fear happen. The person receiving your gift will be very lucky even without anything inside. Elena.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!