Monday, September 8, 2014

Halloween Card Swap

Hello there!

Recently I've joined a Facebook Group called "Birthday Circle", which was created by Karina aka Creawitch, and its idea is that all the members agreed to send out birthday cards to the people in their circle. 2 circles have been created so far, 15 members in each one, which means that every one will be getting 15 cards for his Birthday. Quite fun, right?

Besides the Birthday Circle, Karina proposed to arrange a Halloween card swap and I decided to take part in it too.

For the card I made (still don't know for whom) I used a rubber stamps set called "Spooky Spooky Spooky" by C.C.Designs. Currently I've found it only available only as digital images.

The card measures 4 3/4" x 4 3/4", but despite its small size, it's filled with different designer papers and die cuts.



It looks really 3D like:


The tag may be pulled out:


I hope you like it and what is the most important is that the person I swap with, will like it as well. 

Thanks for watching!


Hugs,
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. This is super adorable Alexandra! You did an amazing job layering all the embellishments, they look fabulous with this cute spooky bear. Sounds like fun with these swaps. I would love to participate but just don't have enough time to craft :(
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!