Friday, February 6, 2015

A card for I Am Roses DT

Hello guys!

Today I want to share with you a card made for the I Am Roses Design Team. The image I chose to color is one of the Saturated Canary digital stamps, and as I understood from Krista, it's a retired one. The file I had on my computer is called "The Seasons, Spring", but I guess it's not the real name of this stamp. Anyhow, I loved coloring her and here's how she looks like on my card:


Copic Colored I used are as follows:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, RV21
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Outfit: E79, E77, E74, E71, E70
            R59, R46, R29, R22
Greens: G99, G97, YG23, YG11, YG00


Here are more of the details and the I Am Roses flowers' list follows too:



I Am Roses flowers:
Mixed Pink Scrapbooking Paper Curly Flowers
Mixed Brown Color Cherry Blossoms 
Mixed Soft Tone Paper Flowers

Please don't forget about the I Am Roses monthly challenge, which occurs every 15th of the month and then you have a full month to link up your creations and be eligible for prizes.  You still have time to enter the January "Anything Goes" challenge here.



Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

I would like to link this card to the February Spring Challenge at the Noor! Design UK blog (I used a Butterfly Edge Die and the Ladybirds border dies).

Hugs,
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. Loved this card when I saw it on Facebook, absolutely awesome colouring, design and use of colour. Your layers are amazing here! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!