Friday, April 10, 2015

A card for the I Am Roses DT

Hello again friends!

It's my second and still not the last post for today :)
I'm sharing a card made for the I Am Roses Design Team. Don't forget that every month I Am Roses is having an "Anything Goes" challenge and we are waiting for your submissions using the quality and affordable products from I Am Roses.

** All the links to the flowers may be found at the bottom of this post.

I used a digital stamp from the PPinky Dolls. Once it was offered as a Freebie in the Ppinkydolls Facebook group.



The image was colored with the following Copic markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E0000 + RV21
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Blues: BV08, BV04, BV02, BV00
Greens: G99, G94, G24, G21, G000
Puppy: W5, W3, W1

Some more of the details:



I think I Am Roses flowers may always make even a simple card look beautiful.


Thanks for visiting me today!!!
In a couple of hours my card for the La-La Land Crafts will be up on the blog so please do come back to have a look!

And here are the links to the flowers and leaves from I Am Roses which I used for creating this card:
Mixed Purple Green Color Paper Roses
Plum Curly Paper flowers
Small Pastel Rainbow Paper Flowers
Cream Puffy Semi Rose Buds

2 comments:

  1. כרטיס מקסים, חותמת מתוקה וצביעה מושלמת!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad looking design but you made it look so interesting and beautiful with the colouring !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!