Friday, July 3, 2015

"Precious Memories" Graphic 45 - Mini Album in a Shadowbox

Hello everyone!

The card from me will follow later today, and now I wanted to share a little mini album which I created using the wonderful Graphic 45 paper from the "Precious Memories" Collection.

It's actually not only an album, but a shadowbox too, which holds the album inside.


For making a shadowbox I followed the tutorial, which you may find here.



Here are the details of the cover:



I used the Baby Dress die from Magnolia (Doohickey club vol. 5), Taylored Expressions (Baby Treat Toppers), Baby word die from Simon Says Stamp, a Doily die from Cheery Lynn.

The album is inside this box and it measures 4 3/8" X 4 3/8" with the 1 3/8" spine. It has 4 pocket pages with 4 tags for journaling inside each page.





Since the album is tiny, I decided to call it "The first days of my life" and to put there several pics of my baby, on which we had just met :)
The album can hold about 8 pictures on the pages (and 8 more (if desired) on the inside tags).

This was a fun project to complete, and Once again I understand that Graphic 45 papers are a true pleasure to work with.

Thanks for visiting.


Have a nice weekend!


Hugs,
Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. העבודות שלך תענוג לעיניים, תמיד מוקפד ברמה מושלמת ובטעם משובח.
    מחכה לך כבר לביקור הבא.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is totally precious.
    I just got the same papers yesterday, lol.
    What can I say .... I love everything that you do, because you do everything perfectly!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!