Saturday, February 6, 2016

Marci With Rose - Speed Copic Coloring

Hello everyone!

I was asked several times to film a video on how I color the images for my cards with the Copics markers... Well... It took me a long time but today I am ready to post my first video of this kind.

It's not a tutorial, but I tried to keep the caps of my markers with the code up for you to see them.

I hope you will find the video useful.
The image I chose to color was from La-La Land Crafts - Marci With Rose.



And here you can see the codes of the Copics I used:


Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!


Hugs,
Alexandra


3 comments:

  1. looks so easy! Love watching it. So relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're an artist hun! fabulous
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tutorial..........and love your blue nail polish, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!