Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April Club Kit - La-La Land Crafts - On the Farm

Hello everyone!

If you are subscribed to the La-La Land Craft Club kit, this is what you will be getting this month:


April 2016 PRODUCT KIT includes:
Stamps
- On the Farm Marci
- Hey There Stamp Set
Dies
- Stitched Pennants
- Country Fence
- Tree Branch
(this Kit is valued at $77.85)

As usual, each of the design team members created two projects, using only the stamps and dies from the kit. My first card is this:


Marci was colored using Copic markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: N9, N7, N5, N3
Outfit: E47, E44, E43, E40
            E57, E55, E53, E50
            R89, R85, R83, R81


The flowers and the tiny leaves which I used on my card are from the I Am Roses. I've also spelled the word hello using clay letters which were made with the help of the mold from Martha Stewart:



Every layer is mounted on chipboard to create dimension


Here is my second creation using the same stamp and the dies:


Marci is colored with the following Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000 + RV21
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Outfit: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01
            V17, V15, V12, V000
            RV69, RV66, RV63


Except for the shape die (which is from GoKreate), the rest of the dies used on this card are from the April club Kit. The flowers are from I Am Roses.



To see other projects created by the DT with the kit, please visit the La-La Land Crafts blog.


See you soon.


Alexandra

5 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards using the same stamp and dies, so versatile and creative! Love them both.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun kit! 2 fabulous projects, beautifully coloured as always :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your work and want to show you what you inspired in me...I will always credit you in photos. I will attempt to post pictures. I can't get enough of Graphic 45.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your work and want to show you what you inspired in me...I will always credit you in photos. I will attempt to post pictures. I can't get enough of Graphic 45.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!