Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Needle Book - Fantasy DT

Hello everyone!!

I hope it is ok, that not all of my current posts are New Year/ Winter / Christmas related :)
Today I am here with a little fabric needle book, which I created following a tutorial from Amy Sinibaldi.

For embellishing I die cut several floral elements from felt, using the following dies by Fantasy Hobby Shop:
Нож для вырубки Fantasy "После дождя - лист"
Ножи для вырубки Fantasy листья "Огненного цветка"

I've used the fabric from my old pink jeans and added a cotton fabric too, in between these two layers, there is a layer of felt for more stability. The inside pages are made of pink color felt.



I've also added felt die cuts to the inner pages:





For a change it was really fun to do something with fabric, and I am really happy that now a few needles that I have are organized in one place and are easy to take out and use. 


Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Саша, как мне понравилась твоя книжечка!!! Утащу в копилку идей

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!