Thursday, May 4, 2017

"Enjoy Freedom" Notebook

Hello dear readers!

Today I am sharing an inspiration over the Fabrika Decoru's blog. I've created a notebook and embellished it with the papers from the collection "Enjoy Freedom".

Here is the result:


The notebook is created in the way similar to the one which I used for putting together my "Safari Adventure" travel notebook, i.e. the pages are bound using Cinch and then the coil is concealed with the top cover. 

The spine is covered with the faux leather of a pink color. From the left over piece of the leather I've made a pen holder which is attached to the back cover of the book. The book is held closed with the elastic.


I love the motives of this collections and it's spacious dreamy feel with all the whales, light bulbs, feather and mason jars. All these seemingly unconnected things were beautifully combined together in the most original way in the "Enjoy Freedom" collection.


You can find several sets of decorative chipboard which perfectly complement the papers, as well as a couple of flair buttons sets (Set 1, Set 2).

I've used only a few of the chipboard pieces from the following sets (Set 1, Set 2, Set 3). 

I haven't finished decorating all the inside dividers, so I will show only one now :)) The embellishments are flat, to allow easy writing on the pages of the notebook.


The whales are so adorable!!! As well as other pieces and characters of this collection.


That would be all for now. Have a good day and find time to create something. :)



2 comments:

Thank you for the kind comments!